Monday, August 26, 2013

{Back to School 2013} School Essentials




Just thinking about making this post made me want to sob, I hate school so much T^T 
School shopping on the other hand is something I greatly enjoy, so I'm going to pretend that I'm not actually getting ready for back to school, I'm just buying all this! 
I picked six basics that I believe are important for school; both beauty and supplies.
1. Blotting papers! Even with the best shine powder, after gym or even just by lunch, becoming a shiny mess is inevitable. Blotting papers help get rid of excess oil and make it so you don't have to apply even more makeup!
2. Makeup bag! Along with a pencil case, I've discovered that having a makeup bag handy (even if just in your locker) is extremely useful. I usually keep my blotting papers in there along with a lipgloss/lipstick, extra eyeliner, and #3; perfume or body spray!
3. Perfume! Last year I kept Taylor Swift's perfume (the mini one) in my gym locker for a quick pick me up so I don't smell like sweat and failure... Super practical and you can find almost any perfume in rollerballs now which makes stashing it away even easier! 
4. Notebooks! Okay, it might seem like the most obvious school essential ever (like hello, what else are you supposed to write notes in?), but I am a notebook hoarder and I LOVE finding colorful or creative-covered notebooks. This neon green and blue one is on my to-get list; I just can't pass neons up!
5. Comfortable shoes! Creepers are slowly becoming one of my favorite styles of shoes, and although I don't plan on getting this exact pair (TUK VIVAs are on my radar), they're super cute and super comfy, perfect for school! 
6. Pens!!!! Along with my obsession with notebooks, I love pens (and pencils) as well. The brighter the better! And stocking up for school is always important because they always seem to disappear... 

------------------------------------------♥♥♥♥--------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this! It's super short (especially compared to my previous post @_@) but I hope it helps in some way~ 
I start my junior year on the 28th and I'm sooooo not ready -_-'' Can't I just /not/ go? ugh
Lots of love~ 


6 comments:

  1. Whoah, I feel like kids in America start school early ._.
    My school starts on Sept. 3, yo

    IT'S K, MOST DAYS, I REEK OF FAILURE ;-;
    I love colourful notebooks too! But I usually end up not using them because MY UGLY HANDWRITING DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE IN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NOTEBOOK ;-;

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my bday, yo~

      Gym is my nemesis, seriously
      Am I allowed to say that I think I have fabulous handwriting? LOL Even if I don't use the notebooks I just have to have them!

      Delete
    2. FORREAL THO? B/C MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 5TH ._.''

      Same, physical activity is not my forte. The most activity I do is walking my dog LOLLLLL ;-;
      FINE, OK YOU HAVE FABULOUS HANDWRITING, BUT NOT ALL OF US HAVE FABBITY HANDWRITING U.U

      Delete
    3. For real, AND HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY~~~~~!!!!

      The only physical activity I willingly do is dance, everything else is just ugh LOL
      FAB HANDWRITING DOESN'T MAKE A FAB PERSON, AND YOU ARE FABULOUS~

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Never thought of getting blotting paper, but with all that stpid shine that wont leave my stupid face it would deff come in handyy
    x

    rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Me either until one of my friends brought them in, now I can't not have them with me in school!

      Delete