Friday, August 9, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award~

SO, I've been nominated for the 'Versatile Blogger Award' by Vanessa over at Citron and Guavaberry because she's super sweet and included me in the tag part~ <3 Thank you though, it means alot!


Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you & link their blog.
2. Each nominee must name 7 things about themselves.
3. They must nominate 15 blogs or bloggers they've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Inform the nominees about their award.
5. No tag backs!



Seven things about Moi

1. Born and raised in the USA and I've never traveled out (sadly)

2. Hi, my name's Amanda, and I am an internet addict. I spend waaaay too much time online. It's just a fact now.

3. I have a younger sister whom I regularly want to throw down the stairs. But other than that we get along quite well.

4. I want to go to college for creative writing and anthropology, but that is obviously subject to change. It's just the realistic thing I can see myself doing in the future.

5. I'm always getting into new music. Always. Even if said music isn't a new artist. I have a wide range of music tastes so if I can get into it I'll probably like it. The only music I don't like is anything ballad-y. Ugh, ballads.

6. When I get older I want to do a lot of travelling. My top destinations would be: London, Japan, and Australia.

7. I still have a lot of learning to do, BUT, I consider myself a feminist and a human-rights activist and although the people my age (that I know in person) don't take me seriously when I say that, it's something I feel strongly about. ♀ ♡

------------------------------------------♥♥♥♥--------------------------------------------
I feel reallyreallyreally bad that I can't nominate anyone else, but I'm still really new and haven't met anyone besides Vanessa to talk to yet, so my apologies! Another post should be up later is upcoming week so see you then~ 

7 comments:

  1. jfc, man you and I have a lot in common ._.

    I'm actually majoring in Anthropology and doing a minor in English (hello, unemployment! But I do love it)

    I think tumblr has made me more of a ~social rights~ activist; feminism is definitely something very important to me now because tumblr (and anthropology) really do raise issues regarding human rights and yeah @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoa~ how is it? your courses and all that.

      I feel like I've always been 'for' social rights and all that, but tumblr has definitely opened my eyes to a lot more and made me more aware of things.

      Delete
    2. Mixd feelings about my courses--I really like my anthro courses that deal with human rights issues + evolution is really fascinating. Also, primates, haha.

      As for english, fun but def. unexpected. Really fun topics, but man, I'm piss poor at dissecting meaning/close reading novels XD

      Delete
    3. Ew I hate that about english, I feel like I can never see what everyone else dissects from it so I just sit there in class haha

      What kind of anthropology are you taking? I think I want to get into cultural and linguistic...

      Delete
    4. LOL SAME IM JUST SO POKER FACE IN ENGLISH

      Tbh I don't know LOL...I mean, I'm taking a mix of cultural + biological so -shrug-

      Smh, and I'm graduating next year ._.''

      Delete
  2. After the 9th hour online (yes, I'm a sad person), my eye totally twitches like that too! And I'd do anything for a younger sister... I've got a kid brother that I actually have pushed down the stairs (when I was young, I swear)!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you so it's okay! xD I've been tempted to before, just out of spite, but I don't think that'd go over well with my parents haha

      Delete