Friday, July 19, 2013

REVIEW: Clear Damage & Color Repair Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask

My first actual review~ it took me ages to write, not gonna lie. I was debating what hair product to actually review for this but I ended up choosing this baby here because I've repurchased it so many times now.

It is supposed to be a hair mask, but I use it as a conditioner whenever I shower so the review is going to be based on how I use it and how it works for me as such! Now to the review~


They say: Nourishes the scalp deeply and helps protect hair against damage with a dual-action formulation – a white stripe of nourishing treatment and a pink stripe infused with concentrated Nutrium 10™, a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients. Provides up to 95% more damage resistant hair in only 3 minutes.

My Experience: It is supposed to be a hair mask, and the first time I used it I used it as such, but after that I started using it as my every-shower conditioner. It comes out quite thick and for someone with less hair I'd say a little would go a long way, but seeing as I have a crap-ton of hair I can practically use the bottle dry in a few uses.

That being said I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. It's super rich and creamy and my hair feels amazingly soft when it's on, and after I rinse it out. I have extremely dry hair (thanks to both bleaching/dying my hair and the fact that it's naturally curly which makes it dry anyway) and this stuff really does help keep it conditioned and soft. Along with my curl cremes and the like, this is a staple in my hair regimen. 

Price: 
Target: $5 
Drugstore.com: $5.50
Amazon: $5
Ulta: $6

Pros: 
- Cheap
- Portable
- Rich and Creamy
- Super hydrating
- Can be used as a conditioner as well as mask

Cons: 
- Not a lot of product per bottle (if you use as conditioner)

Repurchase: 
Big fat yes. I've purchased this at least five times now since my first time buying it and I will definitely continue to buy it in the future. 

★★★ ★★
5/5 Because I absolutely love this product and I definitely recommend. 

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes the claims for beauty products makes me go wtf, especially when it actually does work.

    "Provides up to 95% more damage resistant hair in only 3 minutes." ONLY 3 MINUTES AND DOES IT'S JOB? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

    I should try this someday!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I was a huge skeptic at first cuz nothin' is that fantastic... until it is >.>

      I'd definitely give it a go! It's not expensive either so if it doesn't work well it's not like you shelled out >$20 for it (:

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's pretty inexpensive! But I rarely use conditioner, because I usually end up slathering coconut oil all over my hair @_@

      Delete
    3. You could always keep it if you decide to buy it and just use it when you feel up to it. Or just not buy it haha ^_^; I feel like I'm trying to sell you the conditioner

      Delete
    4. #makingsofasalesassociate LOLjk

      Delete
    5. I should go work at Ulta then LOL

      Delete