Friday, October 4, 2013

The Autumn Tag~ ヾ(´・ω・`)



Hello, lovelies! It's been forever since I posted anything and I'm so sorry! I was hoping to get something else up before this but it just wasn't in the stars. Luckily  I already have a post planned for after this one, all I need to do is take some more photos! Nothing too exciting, just a hair product review, but it's something right? 

Anyway, I'm doing the autumn tag because it's quick and simple and puts content on my blog LOL So without further ado~ 

1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

The atmosphere! (if that makes any sort of sense LOL) I love when it starts to get chilly (hello, sweater weather!), and the air gets crisp, and just the general atmosphere of autumn. It's really hard to explain haha


2. What is your favourite drink?

SALTED CARAMEL HOT COCOA FROM STARBUCKS. YES PLEASE. 



3. Favorite scent/candle?

Anything vanilla. Vanilla + cinnamon, vanilla + pumpkin, vanilla + spice. Basically I really like vanilla scented things. 

4. Best lipstick?

I don't really have a designated autumn lipstick, but right now I'm really liking Revlon's ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in 030 'HIgh Heels'. It's a really pretty pale pink and I absolutely love it!

(I would like to buy a darker 'fall shade' to try out. But I'm not too sure how a dark color would look on me, like if it'd be too much? I'm hesitant to try) 

5. What's your go to moisturiser?

I use Olay's pink, original moisturizer all year, but I am looking for a new, slightly heavier one for this autumn/winter season. Any recommendations? 

6. Go to colors for the eyes? 

Purple and gold/bronze. They're really pretty when used together (IMO) and they help make my eyes pop so it's a win win!

7. What's your favourite music or band/singer to listen to?

I don't think I listen to one type of music per season... I mean usually autumn means ballad-y music, but I'm not a fan of ballads AT ALL. So I'd have to say I get more into my alt. punk music during the color months. Keeps me from being down all the time haha



8. What's your favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?

OMFG WHEN IT BECOMES AUTUMN IT MEANS I CAN WEAR SWEATERS/CARDIGANS AND LEGGINGS/SKINNY JEANS ALL DAY ER'DAY AAAAND I CAN WEAR MY DOCS! (sorry 'bout that... I get excited over fall fashion~)

9. Autumn treat? 

Uh... toasted pumpkin seeds? I never really associated a specific food with fall besides like halloween candy and pumpkin flavored items. (I do get to eat more Chinese food though because it's colder and that apparently makes it more okay to eat it??? IDK ask my mother)


10. What's your favourite place to be? 

Somewhere with a comforter and a book. Probably in front of my fireplace... 

------------------------------------------♥♥♥♥--------------------------------------------
TA-DAAAAAAAAA, A POST! I am sorry that it's been a month since I last posted, BUT, I do have a post /almost/ ready for sometime before the tenth. If you end up doing this tag I'd love to see your post! Lots of love~

4 comments:

  1. GETTIN READY 2 PULL OUT MAH DOCS TOO. ALL DEM SWEATURS + SNIKKY JEANS + DOCS = OTP

    ia with the whole fireplace thing. Lord knows I've got loads of reading catching up to do

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OTP OF OTPS.

      I have catching up to do but I also just bought two new books...

      Delete
  2. salted caramel cocoa....what? why have i missed this LOL.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness it's absolutely fantastic! Definitely worth a try! (it's usually in a mocha/latte but you can ask for it as a hot cocoa instead!)

      Delete