Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introductions of sorts (#/。\#)

Writing introductions is so much harder than I thought it was going to be omg

I've tried writing this so many times and I just have not had any luck with it. Telling people about you, without babbling through text, is surprisingly harder than it sounds; or at least for me it is. So let me start over:

Hi, my name is Amanda! This is my new blog (sorry for lameness of design, really new to blogger), and this is my attempt at blogging (*ノ▽ノ)

So, I started this blog for a number of reasons. 1) I've always wanted to blog. I've always been a little envious of popular blogs ‘cause I’m like, ‘why can't that be meeeeee’. 2) Hopefully soon I'm going to begin DIY-ing and I want a place to share my creations and whatnot. 3) Aspiring beauty/fashion junkie, and as much as I love tumblr, I figure having a blog like this would be good for me.

Should I bore you with telling you about myself? Sure, why not?

I'm going to be a high school junior this upcoming school year. My birthday is in the beginning of September. My music taste is literally all over the place; KPOP, AC/DC, One Direction, Indie stuff, JRock, yadda-yadda. I consider myself an artist; writing, painting (oil), photography, and music. I just started dance again, but that’s a long story so. I'm short (5’), curly-haired, and loud. Hopefully I can find my voice through blogging, and hopefully I can make this a regular thing. One post a week sounds good, right?

Lots of love ♥ Panda
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9779889/?claim=amr4ny27dwf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment